NY.gov Portal State Agency Listing
Office for New Americans

News & EventsContact Us |

U.S. Naturalization Forms

N-400 - Application for Naturalization

N- 470 - Application to Preserve Residence for Naturalization Purposes

N-565 - Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document

EOIR 29 -Notice of Appeal to the Board of Immigration Appeals from a Decision of an Immigration Officer

I-90 – Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card

I-485 – Application to Register Permanent Resident or Adjust Status

I-698 – Application to Adjust Status from Temporary to Permanent Resident

I-765 – Application for Employment Authorization

I-912 – Request for Fee Waiver